Many in stock
*This is a FLASHFORGE USA certified refurbished product. Products in this category are due to customer returns, open box, or store demo displays. All certified refurbished products have been reconditioned by FLASHFORGE USA technicians and gone through numerous tests to ensure it is in working order. Flashforge Inventor is a...
*This is a FLASHFORGE USA certified refurbished product. Products in this category are due to customer returns, open box, or store demo displays. All certified refurbished products have been reconditioned by FLASHFORGE USA technicians and gone through numerous tests to ensure it is in working order.
Flashforge Inventor is a filament-based 3D printer with a fully-enclosed design that is safe to use indoors and around children. It features a stunning 50 micron print resolution for head-turning quality. Five cooling fans are equipped with a temperature activated sensor that regulates the build chamber temperatures. This enhances the print quality and prevents common issues of printing ABS and PLA. Inventor is also great for printing with soluble filament or even exotic filament such as flexible or composite materials. Inventor features a built-in camera so you can monitor the progress of your prints remotely. Simply download and connect to the mobile app to see your design come to life. Bring your designs to life with Inventor today.
- Latest dual extruders for building the most intricate designs
- Ultra-high quality 50 micron layer resolution
- Temperature sensing build chamber for heat monitoring
- Five cooling fans to ensure no PLA stringing or ABS warping
- Prints ABS, PLA, soluble and composite filament
- Built-in camera to monitor print progress using mobile app
- Connect to your home or office Wi-Fi network to control Inventor or transfer files
- "Resume print" feature ensures print progress continues after power outage
- Printing Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Build Volume: 230L x 150W x 160H mm
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns (0.0004in)
- Layer Resolution: Z: 2.5 microns (0.0001in)
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.015in)
- FIlament Diameter: 1.75mm (0.069in)
Mechanical & Dimensions
- Frame & Body: Plastic Alloy
- Printer Dimension: 485 x 344 x 382mm (19.1 x 13.5 x 15.0in)
- Extruder Quantity: Two
- Product Weight: 14.8kg (32.6lbs)
- Shipping Dimension 565 x 415 x 500mm (22.2 x 16.3 x 19.7in)
- Shipping Weight: 21.5kg (37.8lbs)
Software & Electrical
- Software & Firmware: FlashPrint
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB cable, SD card
- File Type: Input: .stl, .obj, .3mf, .ffp; Output: .g/.gx
- Language Support: English/German/Japanese/Russian/Italian/Korean/Chinese/Czech
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS X
- AC Input: 100V-240V, 4.5A-2.5A
*Not eligible for mail-in rebate.
*All sales are final. No return, no exchange, and no refund.
Note: Refurbished printers do not come with a filament. We recommend to purchase filament with your printer here.
**Product pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may look different due to color and product variations based on different models of printer.**