FlashForge Adventurer 3 Lite 3D Printer
- Minimalist, lightweight, and compact design
- Nozzle: detachable, remove nozzle just in one clip; stainless steel tube material, fast heating up to 200°C (392°F) in 50 seconds. Maximum printing temperature at 240°C
- Auto filament feeding with an enclosed built-in filament cartridge
- Removable and flexible heated print bed
- 45 Decibel, ultra quiet during operation
- Full-color touch-screen with simple UI interface design
- 3D Cloud, an integral 3D printing resource platform - Get free storage(register online), backup and share files, interact with other users, automatically slice print files, free model database; online management
- Build Volume: 150 x 150 x 150 mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.1-0.4mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.015in)
- Max. Extruder Temperature: 240°C
- Max. Print Bed Temperature: 100°C (212°F)
- Filament Compatibility: PLA/ABS/Pearl/PLA Color Change/Metal-Filled/Wood/High Speed PLA
- Max. Print Speed: 100mm/s
Mechanical & Dimensions
- Extruder Quantity: Single
- Frame and Body: ABS/PC
- Product Dimensions: 388 x 380 x 405mm (15.3 x 15 x 16 in)
- Product Weight: 19.85 lbs (9 kg)
- NOTE: Adventurer 3 Lite comes with sample sized filament only
Software & Electrical
- Software: FlashPrint
- Connectivity: USB Stick/Wi-Fi/Ethernet/Could Printing
- Language Interface: English/Chinese/German/French/Italian/Korean/Czech/Japanese
- Supports (OS): Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X, Linux
**Product pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may look different due to color and product variations based on different models of printer.**
Prepaid Shipping for FlashForge 3D Printers (Limited Time Offer)
FlashForge USA is offering prepaid shipping for all FlashForge 3D printers within the U.S. and international. No coupon codes necessary. We offer free shipping on orders $25 and over to lower 48 states. The shipping methods offered during checkout may differ based on your shipping address and items selected.
Refund for returning items will be deducted for all prepaid shipping fees from the original full amount.
FlashForge USA uses United Parcel Service (UPS) and Federal Express (Fedex) as its standard shipping providers. FlashForge USA reserves the right to use other shipping services at its own discretion to deliver packages to our customers in a timely manner.
Will-call is available at our City of Industry facility in California. If you placed an order using the will-call option, please call us at 626-322-3855 extension 1 to confirm the pick-up availability. Most will-call orders, if placed before 11 AM PST, can be picked up on the same day. Will call hours are 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST. Allow 2 hours after order is placed.
Where We Ship
FlashForge USA ships internationally. We strive to get your orders to you as quickly as possible. Most orders are shipped on the same day if placed before noon Pacific Standard Time (PST). Orders placed after noon PST will be shipped the following business day. Customers will be able to select from the three major carriers (UPS, FedEx and USPS) we work with and the shipping options will be shown at checkout.
Cutoff time for orders required to be shipped out same day with the options of Express, Next Day Air, and 2-Day is 11:00 am PST.
Customers will be notified by one of our specialists in the event of backorder. FlashForge USA will notify its customers once orders are in stock and ready to ship.
FlashForge USA stands behind the products we make. Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase in brand new condition. For 3D printers, it must not have been operated, have marks or show signs of use. FlashForge USA does not cover ordinary damages caused by improper use or accidents. If an item has a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship, please contact our support technician, and we will resolve the issue in a timely manner.
All returned products are subject to a 20% restocking fee and the return shipping must be pre-paid.
To request for return of an order, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Returning or Exchanging Items
Customers must provide a proof of purchase (store receipt or shipping invoice) for all returns and exchange. Please also provide us the serial number of the machine when contacting us.
All returning items must be sent back with a return merchandise authorization number (RMA #). An RMA number will be assigned by our support technician. Items returned without an RMA number will not be processed.
Customer is responsible for any freight charges for returning any items back to us after an return authorization number is assigned and the return is approved by our company.
Filament Return Policy
FlashForge USA does not accept returns on filaments that have been used or the package opened.
Parts & Accessories Return Policy
All of the FlashForge components are guaranteed to work on FlashForge 3D printers. For compatibility with other brands of 3D printers, FlashForge USA highly recommends customers to consult with the manufacturers of their 3D printers before making a purchase. Images of products are for illustration purposes only, and actual product may differ.
Returns and Exchanges by Mail
All packages must be shipped with a carrier that can provide a valid tracking number and insurance. FlashForge USA is not responsible for packages lost or damaged in transit. Packages must be shipped out within 5 days of issuance of the RMA number.
All returns must include original factory box, original factory packaging (foam, plastic, wrappings, etc.) blank, unfilled warranty cards, all instruction booklets and paperwork. Please do not deface original factory cartons or packaging in any manner. We will not accept a return if packaging is not in its original condition.
If the returned merchandise does not meet the conditions of the requirement, it will be sent back to the customer at his or her expense.
Each Flashforge 3D printer is manufactured with the strictest production standards and goes through vigorous quality control procedures before it is shipped out. To give Flashforge owners an assurance for their investments, all Flashforge 3D printers are shipped with a standard 180-Day manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty extensions are available through our ProCare Extended Warranty program.
Please review the warranty terms and conditions below for more details.
ProCare Extended Warranty
Available to all Flashforge 3D printer owners, ProCare Extended Warranty programs are offered to those seeking a peace of mind for their investments. Through extended warranty, Flashforge owners can rest assured that their beloved machines will be fully protected under the same perks as the standard 180-Day warranty and guaranteed to continue operating at its maximum potential.
*FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to modify and update the terms and conditions for its standard 180-Day warranty, ProCare 6-month Extended Warranty, and ProCare 12-month Extended Warranty program (herein referred to as Warranty Programs). The terms and conditions outlined below are effective as of March 5, 2014.
Filing for Warranty Claim
3D printing is very exciting and can be quite addicting (just ask our technicians who are constantly printing in our 35,000 sq. ft. facility). FLASHFORGE USA fully understands that the nature of warranty claims can be a hassle for our customers and leaves them without a machine for the duration of the claim. Most of the time, issues can be resolved by reaching out to our Product Specialists. Our team of experts is here to assist with any challenges you may be facing with your machines and help you overcome it. If the issue cannot be resolved, the Flashforge Product Specialist will initiate the warranty claim and walk you through the process.
Warranty Terms & Condition
- Warranty Programs only apply to units purchased from FLASHFORGE USA and its authorized resellers and distributors. For units purchased outside of the authorized network, please contact the respective vendor for warranty work. Note: FLASHFORGE USA and its authorized service centers also provide service and repair. Please contact us for more detail.
- Warranty Programs are valid for the original purchaser of Flashforge products and cannot be transferred. The product must be purchased brand new with original invoice and serial number (if applicable).
- Warranty claims will be serviced through the repair or replacement of the defective part. FLASHFORGE USA shall determine, at its sole discretion, the method of servicing that will be applied to the claim.
- The duration of the standard 180-Day warranty begins on the date of the original purchase. ProCare extended warranty begins the moment following the expiration of the standard 180-Day warranty. Parts that are replaced under the Warranty Programs also fall under its original warranty duration and do not restart.
- For quality control purposes, FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to request return on defective parts in exchange for new parts.
- *Warranty claims must go through FLASHFORGE USA before servicing can be performed. Any RMA received as a warranty claim without approval from FLASHFORGE USA shall be denied, no exceptions.
Causes that void warranty claim include
- Damage caused by accidents, submerging in water, acts of nature or negligence
- Tampering of the serial number and/or removal of identification stickers.
- Product failure as a result of installing aftermarket components.
- Unit(s) or part(s) received that is in working condition and not defective. FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to collect service or return shipping charges at the expense of the customer.
- The customer is responsible for shipping or delivery of the unit(s) or part(s) to FLASHFORGE USA designated service location.
- FLASHFORGE USA will choose the shipping method back to the customer and incur any shipping charges.
- Please notify our RMA department for shipping to an address other than what was on the original invoice. Additional documents are required as proof of address change.
- FLASHFORGE USA is not liable for damages caused by the shipping provider during transit back to our customer.