Standard 12-Month and Professional 16-Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
Each FlashForge 3D printer is manufactured with the strictest production standards and goes through rigorous quality control procedures before it is shipped out. To give Flashforge owners an assurance for their investments, all FlashForge Consumer 3D printers are shipped with a standard 12-Month manufacturer’s warranty and all Professional 3D printers with a Professional 16-Month manufacturer’s warranty.
Please review the warranty terms and conditions below for more details.
Filing for Warranty Claim
3D printing is very exciting and can be quite addicting (just ask our technicians who are constantly printing in our 35,000 sq. ft. facility). FLASHFORGE USA fully understands that the nature of warranty claims can be a hassle for our customers and leaves them without a machine for the duration of the claim. Most of the time, issues can be resolved by reaching out to our Product Specialists. Our team of experts is here to assist with any challenges you may be facing with your machines and help you overcome them. If the issue cannot be resolved, the Flashforge Product Specialist will initiate the warranty claim and walk you through the process.
Warranty Terms & Condition
- Warranty Programs only apply to units purchased from FLASHFORGE USA and its authorized resellers and distributors. For units purchased outside of the authorized network, please contact the respective vendor for warranty work. Note: FLASHFORGE USA and its authorized service centers also provide service and repair. Please contact us for more detail.
- Warranty Programs are valid for the original purchaser of Flashforge products and cannot be transferred. The product must be purchased brand new with the original invoice and serial number (if applicable).
- Warranty claims will be serviced through the repair or replacement of the defective part. FLASHFORGE USA shall determine, at its sole discretion, the method of servicing that will be applied to the claim.
- The duration of the standard 12-Month and Professional 16-Month, warranty begins on the date of the original purchase. Parts that are replaced under the Warranty Programs also fall under their original warranty duration and do not restart.
- For quality control purposes, FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to request a return on defective parts in exchange for new parts.
- *Warranty claims must go through FLASHFORGE USA before servicing can be performed. Any RMA received as a warranty claim without approval from FLASHFORGE USA shall be denied, with no exceptions.
Causes that void warranty claim include
- Damage caused by accidents, submerging in water, acts of nature, or negligence
- Tampering of the serial number and/or removal of identification stickers.
- Product failure as a result of installing aftermarket components.
- Unit(s) or part(s) received that is in working condition and not defective. FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to collect service or return shipping charges at the expense of the customer.
- The customer is responsible for shipping or delivery of the unit(s) or part(s) to FLASHFORGE USA designated service location.
- FLASHFORGE USA will choose the shipping method back to the customer and incur any shipping charges.
- Please notify our RMA department for shipping to an address other than what was on the original invoice. Additional documents are required as proof of address change.
- FLASHFORGE USA is not liable for damages caused by the shipping provider during transit back to our customer.