Many in stock
*This is a FLASHFORGE USA certified refurbished product. Products in this category are due to customer returns, open box, or store demo displays. All certified refurbished products have been reconditioned by FLASHFORGE USA technicians and gone through numerous tests to ensure it is in working order. The Creator Pro is the latest...
*This is a FLASHFORGE USA certified refurbished product. Products in this category are due to customer returns, open box, or store demo displays. All certified refurbished products have been reconditioned by FLASHFORGE USA technicians and gone through numerous tests to ensure it is in working order.
The Creator Pro is the latest addition to FlashForge’s Creator family. Based on proven design of the Creator X chassis, the Pro is now enclosed. So you can print ABS better and more efficient than ever. The upgraded three-point platform leveling system is now more intuitive than ever. And the all-new heat resistant build platform support is now made of highly-durable metal. Guaranteed not to deform means more time printing and more fun. And a thicker Z-axis rod provides a more steady and precise movement. Every new addition and improvement syncs together in harmony. It simply works.
Key features and improvements:
- Sturdy metal frame is substantially more stable than the Creator's original wood frame.
- Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat.
- New heat-resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
- New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
- New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
- New LED light illuminates the build chamber.
- New integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free.
- FlashForge Creator Pro.
- 2 spool holders.
- Power supply cable.
- USB cable.
- Acrylic covers kit.
- Overall dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 mm.
- Packing dimension: 590 x 470 x 580 mm.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Print from SD card or over USB
- Input file type: STL, gcode
- Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm.
- Build volume: About 5 liters
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm. (adjustable)
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm.
- Works well with 1.75 mm ABS and PLA
Note:Refurbished printers do not come with filament. We recommend to purchase filament with your printer here.
*Not eligible for mail-in rebate.
*All sales are final. No return, no exchange and no refund.
**Product pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may look different due to color and product variations based on different models of printer.**