Many in stock
*This is a FLASHFORGE USA certified refurbished product. Products in this category are due to customer returns, open box, or store demo displays. All certified refurbished products have been reconditioned by FLASHFORGE USA technicians and gone through numerous tests to ensure it is in working order. Flashforge Inventor II is...
*This is a FLASHFORGE USA certified refurbished product. Products in this category are due to customer returns, open box, or store demo displays. All certified refurbished products have been reconditioned by FLASHFORGE USA technicians and gone through numerous tests to ensure it is in working order.
Flashforge Inventor II is the newest filament-based 3D printer designed for children and complete beginners who are looking to venture into 3D printing. It packs many safety features that are crucial due to the hot build chamber temperatures. The intelligent sensor on the door automatically stops print when doors are opened and closed. The print head is enclosed so that prying hands are protected from the high temperature. Flashforge Inventor II uses PLA filament, which is a biodegradable material that is totally safe to use indoors and in classrooms. At just 50dB, it is one of the quietest 3D printers available and is suitable for classrooms. So teachers can continue holding lectures while Inventor II builds stunning designs.
- Extremely easy-to-use and start printing in just 4 steps
- Ultra-high quality 50-400 micron layer resolution
- Uses biodegradable PLA filament for safe indoor use
- The latest generation of Wi-Fi for more stable connections
- Intelligent door automatically senses opening/closing and pauses print jobs
- Smart support lays out structural support in areas of overhang
- Print bigger ideas by splitting large designs into multiple printable parts
- Printing Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Build Volume: 150L x 140W x 140H mm
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns (0.0004in), Z: 2.5 microns (0.0001in)
- Layer Resolution: 50-400 microns
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.015in)
- FIlament Diameter: 1.75mm (0.069in)
Mechanical & Dimensions
- Frame & Body: Plastic Alloy
- Printer Dimension: 420 x 420 x 570mm (17 x 17 x 21.5 in)
- Extruder Quantity: Single
Software & Electrical
- Software & Firmware: FlashPrint
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB cable, USB Stick
- File Type: Input: .stl, .obj, .3mf, .ffp; Output: .g/.gx
- Language Support: English/German/Japanese/Russian/Italian/Korean/Chinese/Czech
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS X
*Not eligible for mail-in rebate.
*All sales are final. No return, no exchange, and no refund.
Note: Refurbished printers do not come with filament. We recommend to purchase filament with your printer here.
**Product pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may look different due to color and product variations based on different models of printer.**