Simplify3D Slicing Software
UNMATCHED PRINT CAPABILITIES
Unlock stunning print possibilities with these revolutionary features:
• Intelligent support structures – You control where breakaway support structures are placed. Use mouse clicks to add or delete supports according to your preferences. Save print time, save material, and optimize your final part with supports that break away easily and cleanly. A must-have for large complex prints!
• Variable slice settings – Apply different slicing settings within the same part, such as a 40% infill base and a 15% infill top. You can also vary layer height, speed, temperature, or any other setting to achieve incredible print quality. This feature is also very helpful for testing and calibration – apply one setting every 10mm and then evaluate the final part to determine your optimum print settings.
• Animated print preview – View a fast-forward virtual animation of your model being constructed. Precise views allow you to view layer-by-layer or line-by-line. This detailed view of the build process allows you to identify improvement areas before you begin printing filament.
• Advanced multi-part printing – Apply different settings for different models that are located on the same build platform. For example, if you print 3 parts at once, you can choose the settings that will optimize the print quality of each part. In addition, the special multi-part printing mode optimizes how often the printer moves between parts in order to improve print quality and save printing time.
• Fine outline, thick infill – Apply this setting to save time when you are using very fine exterior layer heights. You can print 3 very fine 0.1mm outline layers while you print 1 thick 0.3mm infill layer. It only takes one mouse click to activate this feature and it can save hours of printing time yet still deliver a part with fine quality exterior detailing.
• Complete control over the start point seam – This new feature that makes a huge difference in print quality by controlling the start point location for each layer. Many people refer to the residue of a start point as a “zit” that is left on your part. Now you can choose between 3 options that control the start point location. 1) Make the start points completely random to help make a nice smooth exterior; 2) Optimize all start points for the fastest printing speed (and typically the least oozing between layers); or 3) Align all the start points to a specific location and hide transition marks in an unused area of the part.
New features in 3.0 include:
• Dual Extrusion Wizard - The new Dual Extrusion Wizard simplifies the steps involved in configuring a dual extrusion print. With only a few clicks, users can create a beautiful two-color part. Depending on the type of model, users can choose from a variety of “ooze shield” shapes, which will surround their part during construction and provide crisp, sharp definition between colors.
• Infill options galore - Simplify3D now boasts six infill pattern options, including the popular honeycomb and triangle infill patterns. The new variety of patterns allows users to configure the interior of their part exactly how they want it, whether the goal is to achieve high strength requirements or for stunning aesthetic results.
• The fastest slicer gets 3x faster - Simplify3D has always been known as the fastest slicer available. New state-of-the-art algorithms in Version 3.0 result in slicing speeds more than three times faster than the previous version. This enables an impressive time savings compared to other 3D printing software. Faster slicing helps with complex models and multi-part jobs, but it also allows for faster iteration. Combined with our realistic animated Preview Mode, this allows our users to make small settings changes and instantly see how they will affect the final print.
• User-friendly interface updates - The interface has been revamped so that frequently used tools are more intuitive and easier to use. Model manipulation is easier than ever before, and new grouping options make it incredibly simple to work with multiple parts. An “undo” button saves time and frustration while new keyboard shortcuts improve navigation. The Preview Mode has also been enhanced with multiple coloring options so users can visualize their build sequences by speed, active toolhead or feature type.
• New settings boost quality - Simplify3D 3.0 provides dozens of other new features to improve print quality, such asAvoid Crossing Outlines, which alters the movement of the toolhead to reduce excess oozing, and Non-Stationary Retractions, which helps reduce defects (a.k.a. “blobs” or “zits”) on the outer surface of the print. These fine-tuning controls improve even the most challenging prints, and make the difference between a good print and an excellent print.
• Smarter printer profile system - Anyone who has modified their print settings to get the best results knows the importance of saving successful settings. Simplify3D 3.0 provides a brand new printer profile system that simplifies the process of adding and saving profiles. For owners of multiple 3D printers, this streamlined profile system greatly simplifies the workflow. In addition, to make sure the profiles are always up-to-date, the desktop software communicates with a new cloud-based storage system to receive instant updates for the hundreds of pre-configured printer profiles that are available within Simplify3D.
• Compatible with the following FlashForge models:
FlashForge Adventurer 3
FlashForge Creator 3
FlashForge Creator Pro
FlashForge Guider II
FlashForge Inventor II
Intel Pentium 4 or higher processor, 2GB or more of RAM. Windows XP or greater, Mac OS X 10.6 or greater, Ubuntu Linux 12.10 or greater. OpenGL 2.0 capable system.
This item is non-refundable.
Prepaid Shipping for FlashForge 3D Printers (Limited Time Offer)
FlashForge USA is offering prepaid shipping for all FlashForge 3D printers within the U.S. and international. No coupon codes necessary. We offer free shipping on orders $25 and over to lower 48 states. The shipping methods offered during checkout may differ based on your shipping address and items selected.
Refund for returning items will be deducted for all prepaid shipping fees from the original full amount.
FlashForge USA uses United Parcel Service (UPS) and Federal Express (Fedex) as its standard shipping providers. FlashForge USA reserves the right to use other shipping services at its own discretion to deliver packages to our customers in a timely manner.
Will-call is available at our City of Industry facility in California. If you placed an order using the will-call option, please call us at 626-322-3855 extension 1 to confirm the pick-up availability. Most will-call orders, if placed before 11 AM PST, can be picked up on the same day. Will call hours are 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST. Allow 2 hours after order is placed.
Where We Ship
FlashForge USA ships internationally. We strive to get your orders to you as quickly as possible. Most orders are shipped on the same day if placed before noon Pacific Standard Time (PST). Orders placed after noon PST will be shipped the following business day. Customers will be able to select from the three major carriers (UPS, FedEx and USPS) we work with and the shipping options will be shown at checkout.
Cutoff time for orders required to be shipped out same day with the options of Express, Next Day Air, and 2-Day is 11:00 am PST.
Customers will be notified by one of our specialists in the event of backorder. FlashForge USA will notify its customers once orders are in stock and ready to ship.
FlashForge USA stands behind the products we make. Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase in brand new condition. For 3D printers, it must not have been operated, have marks or show signs of use. FlashForge USA does not cover ordinary damages caused by improper use or accidents. If an item has a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship, please contact our support technician, and we will resolve the issue in a timely manner.
All returned products are subject to a 20% restocking fee and the return shipping must be pre-paid.
To request for return of an order, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Returning or Exchanging Items
Customers must provide a proof of purchase (store receipt or shipping invoice) for all returns and exchange. Please also provide us the serial number of the machine when contacting us.
All returning items must be sent back with a return merchandise authorization number (RMA #). An RMA number will be assigned by our support technician. Items returned without an RMA number will not be processed.
Customer is responsible for any freight charges for returning any items back to us after an return authorization number is assigned and the return is approved by our company.
Filament Return Policy
FlashForge USA does not accept returns on filaments that have been used or the package opened.
Parts & Accessories Return Policy
All of the FlashForge components are guaranteed to work on FlashForge 3D printers. For compatibility with other brands of 3D printers, FlashForge USA highly recommends customers to consult with the manufacturers of their 3D printers before making a purchase. Images of products are for illustration purposes only, and actual product may differ.
Returns and Exchanges by Mail
All packages must be shipped with a carrier that can provide a valid tracking number and insurance. FlashForge USA is not responsible for packages lost or damaged in transit. Packages must be shipped out within 5 days of issuance of the RMA number.
All returns must include original factory box, original factory packaging (foam, plastic, wrappings, etc.) blank, unfilled warranty cards, all instruction booklets and paperwork. Please do not deface original factory cartons or packaging in any manner. We will not accept a return if packaging is not in its original condition.
If the returned merchandise does not meet the conditions of the requirement, it will be sent back to the customer at his or her expense.
Each Flashforge 3D printer is manufactured with the strictest production standards and goes through vigorous quality control procedures before it is shipped out. To give Flashforge owners an assurance for their investments, all Flashforge 3D printers are shipped with a standard 180-Day manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty extensions are available through our ProCare Extended Warranty program.
Please review the warranty terms and conditions below for more details.
ProCare Extended Warranty
Available to all Flashforge 3D printer owners, ProCare Extended Warranty programs are offered to those seeking a peace of mind for their investments. Through extended warranty, Flashforge owners can rest assured that their beloved machines will be fully protected under the same perks as the standard 180-Day warranty and guaranteed to continue operating at its maximum potential.
*FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to modify and update the terms and conditions for its standard 180-Day warranty, ProCare 6-month Extended Warranty, and ProCare 12-month Extended Warranty program (herein referred to as Warranty Programs). The terms and conditions outlined below are effective as of March 5, 2014.
Filing for Warranty Claim
3D printing is very exciting and can be quite addicting (just ask our technicians who are constantly printing in our 35,000 sq. ft. facility). FLASHFORGE USA fully understands that the nature of warranty claims can be a hassle for our customers and leaves them without a machine for the duration of the claim. Most of the time, issues can be resolved by reaching out to our Product Specialists. Our team of experts is here to assist with any challenges you may be facing with your machines and help you overcome it. If the issue cannot be resolved, the Flashforge Product Specialist will initiate the warranty claim and walk you through the process.
Warranty Terms & Condition
- Warranty Programs only apply to units purchased from FLASHFORGE USA and its authorized resellers and distributors. For units purchased outside of the authorized network, please contact the respective vendor for warranty work. Note: FLASHFORGE USA and its authorized service centers also provide service and repair. Please contact us for more detail.
- Warranty Programs are valid for the original purchaser of Flashforge products and cannot be transferred. The product must be purchased brand new with original invoice and serial number (if applicable).
- Warranty claims will be serviced through the repair or replacement of the defective part. FLASHFORGE USA shall determine, at its sole discretion, the method of servicing that will be applied to the claim.
- The duration of the standard 180-Day warranty begins on the date of the original purchase. ProCare extended warranty begins the moment following the expiration of the standard 180-Day warranty. Parts that are replaced under the Warranty Programs also fall under its original warranty duration and do not restart.
- For quality control purposes, FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to request return on defective parts in exchange for new parts.
- *Warranty claims must go through FLASHFORGE USA before servicing can be performed. Any RMA received as a warranty claim without approval from FLASHFORGE USA shall be denied, no exceptions.
Causes that void warranty claim include
- Damage caused by accidents, submerging in water, acts of nature or negligence
- Tampering of the serial number and/or removal of identification stickers.
- Product failure as a result of installing aftermarket components.
- Unit(s) or part(s) received that is in working condition and not defective. FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to collect service or return shipping charges at the expense of the customer.
- The customer is responsible for shipping or delivery of the unit(s) or part(s) to FLASHFORGE USA designated service location.
- FLASHFORGE USA will choose the shipping method back to the customer and incur any shipping charges.
- Please notify our RMA department for shipping to an address other than what was on the original invoice. Additional documents are required as proof of address change.
- FLASHFORGE USA is not liable for damages caused by the shipping provider during transit back to our customer.