Many in stock
UNMATCHED PRINT CAPABILITIES Unlock stunning print possibilities with these revolutionary features: • Intelligent support structures – You control where breakaway support structures are placed. Use mouse clicks to add or delete supports according to your preferences. Save print time, save material, and optimize your final part with supports that break...
UNMATCHED PRINT CAPABILITIES
Unlock stunning print possibilities with these revolutionary features:
• Intelligent support structures – You control where breakaway support structures are placed. Use mouse clicks to add or delete supports according to your preferences. Save print time, save material, and optimize your final part with supports that break away easily and cleanly. A must-have for large complex prints!
• Variable slice settings – Apply different slicing settings within the same part, such as a 40% infill base and a 15% infill top. You can also vary layer height, speed, temperature, or any other setting to achieve incredible print quality. This feature is also very helpful for testing and calibration – apply one setting every 10mm and then evaluate the final part to determine your optimum print settings.
• Animated print preview – View a fast-forward virtual animation of your model being constructed. Precise views allow you to view layer-by-layer or line-by-line. This detailed view of the build process allows you to identify improvement areas before you begin printing filament.
• Advanced multi-part printing – Apply different settings for different models that are located on the same build platform. For example, if you print 3 parts at once, you can choose the settings that will optimize the print quality of each part. In addition, the special multi-part printing mode optimizes how often the printer moves between parts in order to improve print quality and save printing time.
• Fine outline, thick infill – Apply this setting to save time when you are using very fine exterior layer heights. You can print 3 very fine 0.1mm outline layers while you print 1 thick 0.3mm infill layer. It only takes one mouse click to activate this feature and it can save hours of printing time yet still deliver a part with fine quality exterior detailing.
• Complete control over the start point seam – This new feature that makes a huge difference in print quality by controlling the start point location for each layer. Many people refer to the residue of a start point as a “zit” that is left on your part. Now you can choose between 3 options that control the start point location. 1) Make the start points completely random to help make a nice smooth exterior; 2) Optimize all start points for the fastest printing speed (and typically the least oozing between layers); or 3) Align all the start points to a specific location and hide transition marks in an unused area of the part.
New features in 3.0 include:
• Dual Extrusion Wizard - The new Dual Extrusion Wizard simplifies the steps involved in configuring a dual extrusion print. With only a few clicks, users can create a beautiful two-color part. Depending on the type of model, users can choose from a variety of “ooze shield” shapes, which will surround their part during construction and provide crisp, sharp definition between colors.
• Infill options galore - Simplify3D now boasts six infill pattern options, including the popular honeycomb and triangle infill patterns. The new variety of patterns allows users to configure the interior of their part exactly how they want it, whether the goal is to achieve high strength requirements or for stunning aesthetic results.
• The fastest slicer gets 3x faster - Simplify3D has always been known as the fastest slicer available. New state-of-the-art algorithms in Version 3.0 result in slicing speeds more than three times faster than the previous version. This enables an impressive time savings compared to other 3D printing software. Faster slicing helps with complex models and multi-part jobs, but it also allows for faster iteration. Combined with our realistic animated Preview Mode, this allows our users to make small settings changes and instantly see how they will affect the final print.
• User-friendly interface updates - The interface has been revamped so that frequently used tools are more intuitive and easier to use. Model manipulation is easier than ever before, and new grouping options make it incredibly simple to work with multiple parts. An “undo” button saves time and frustration while new keyboard shortcuts improve navigation. The Preview Mode has also been enhanced with multiple coloring options so users can visualize their build sequences by speed, active toolhead or feature type.
• New settings boost quality - Simplify3D 3.0 provides dozens of other new features to improve print quality, such asAvoid Crossing Outlines, which alters the movement of the toolhead to reduce excess oozing, and Non-Stationary Retractions, which helps reduce defects (a.k.a. “blobs” or “zits”) on the outer surface of the print. These fine-tuning controls improve even the most challenging prints, and make the difference between a good print and an excellent print.
• Smarter printer profile system - Anyone who has modified their print settings to get the best results knows the importance of saving successful settings. Simplify3D 3.0 provides a brand new printer profile system that simplifies the process of adding and saving profiles. For owners of multiple 3D printers, this streamlined profile system greatly simplifies the workflow. In addition, to make sure the profiles are always up-to-date, the desktop software communicates with a new cloud-based storage system to receive instant updates for the hundreds of pre-configured printer profiles that are available within Simplify3D.
• Compatible with the following FlashForge models:
FlashForge Adventurer 3
FlashForge Creator 3
FlashForge Creator Pro
FlashForge Guider II
FlashForge Inventor II
Intel Pentium 4 or higher processor, 2GB or more of RAM. Windows XP or greater, Mac OS X 10.6 or greater, Ubuntu Linux 12.10 or greater. OpenGL 2.0 capable system.